Our Conservative Strategy consists of several trading strategies, which do not correlate with each other and do not correlate with main stock indexes. This strategy completely excludes such things as:
- Averaging without limit of loss;
- Increasing of stop-loss level (keeping losing trades for a long period of time);
- And other techniques of risk increasing.
One of the most important conditions for all strategies is placing stop-loss and take-profit for each trade. If a manager changes anything in his trading system, he immediately notifies the risk manager of the company and only after approval continues trading. This strategy is recommended for investors with long term goals and low risk profile.
This strategy is a combination of several intraday, mid-term and long-term strategies. Trading algorithms, which support those strategies, will exist as long as the market operates. They are classic trend systems, SWING-trading, breakout strategies and trading after news releases.
- Combination of strategies with long track record and high potential of delivering in the future;
- Decreased risk of losses;
- Excludes toxic money management approaches (martingale, averaging etc).
- Comparatively low ROI (return on investment);
- High chance of strategies to deliver zero ROI for almost one year.